Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Going Out For Public Fun, Going To Cum In My Own Mouth!

Holy fuck, I'm horny.
I'm pretty sure I'm about to go out and find a very public place to get off. I want to do it so badly!

I'm watching a superhot amateur fuck vid of a latina and a latino no-holds-barred ass-banging and just overall awesome fucking, and it's driving me fucking crazy!

He just ate her sweet ass. I wanna eat her fucking super hot asshole!!! God-damn!

Yep.
It's time to find a nice public place to go at it, completely uninhibited. I don't want some place where I have to wear any clothes at all. Or some place where I can't roll my legs over my head and cum in my mouth.

I think that's going to be the new thing for tonight; cumming in my own mouth, in some plainly visible spot. I hope I have the nerve to do it. And film it.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment